- MIND BODY FOOD HEALTH
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step” – Chinese proverb.
- “Your body is a finely tuned vehicle, give it good fuel and it will take you places” – Unknown
- “If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies… How very different our ideals of beauty would be” – Unknown
- “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
- “We can’t direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails” – Thomas S. Monson
- “Never give up on someone with a mental illness. When ‘I’ is replaced with ‘we’, illness becomes wellness.” – Shannon L. Alder
Diet on the Mind wants to help you find a good balance between mind, body, food and health. Whether you want to support a family member suffering an eating disorder or, you are battling weight issues yourself, I am here for you. With a Master of Arts in Psychology and years experience in eating disorders, I offer a specialist service where confidentiality is highly important. Please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat.
Eating disorders vary in severity. You may be unsure whether an eating issue exists, it may be obvious that daily life is affected or, one may be be somewhere in the middle of the extremes. There is a lack of specialist services that are accessible and affordable for the varying degrees of eating disorders. Diet on the Mind closes this gap, and will help you to better understand yourself no matter your situation. You will walk away with tools to manage your situation and feel better about it.
Read more about me here.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment.
Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information on this site.
If this is an emergency or you feel you or someone else is at risk of harm please call 111 or use the emergency contacts on our website to contact the relevant health professionals.